.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 30, 2005

 

Believe

Once in a while, something comes along and makes you laugh and think really hard too. Today was one of those days.

It started off innocently enough as a night out at Wala Wala with some ACS(I) pals. The band EIC was good, they were technically very competent and had great rapport with the (mostly inebriated) crowd. Still, it wasn’t exactly my thing, me being averse to radio-friendly music. Give me raucous rock and roll ala Rolling Stones or AC/DC anytime.

Of course there’s always blues, which will never go out of style as far as I’m concerned, but that’s beside the point.

Anyway, I met Nick and friends, who were celebrating his birthday (Cheers to you if you’re reading this Nick.) and one of his friends commented that I looked like Adam King.



Posted by Hello

At which point of time, I raised up my left hand, in which I held



Posted by Hello


Coincidence? Maybe.


On a related note, I wonder how many of you remember the previous spokesman for Guinness.



Posted by Hello

Corny references to black and white in Mandarin aside, I see a trend here.

Hmmm...and a possible alternative career path.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?