.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Confessions of a Closet Country Picker Pt I

When I stepped into the room, her aura distinguished her from the rest.

She wasn’t the most beautiful, nor the most exquisite, but she exuded an innate charm which inexplicably attracted a lot of attention from would-be suitors, including myself. The kind of look she had wasn’t the showy, flamboyant style that screamed “Look at ME!” Rather, it inspired a sensual mix of intrigue and curiosity, a desire to explore and discover the charms within.

Not that she wasn’t a looker. Her gentle curves were reminiscent of classically-revered female forms, her skin a slightly tanned shade of brown, a perfect complement to the black and silver outfit she had on.

I had to try.

I introduced myself, and we spent the next few minutes or so in polite conversation, finding out a little about each others’ character, the little quirks here and there that made her unique. She revealed tantalizing little bits about herself, but generally kept a distance, holding in secrecy the most exciting and intriguing parts. Yet somehow, the subtle flirting in her manners suggested that there was more to be had.

This made me even more determined to uncover whatever there was behind the shroud of mystique. I probed deeper, steering our conversation towards more personal topics, seeking to connect on a more emotional level. She obliged with a few personal disclosures, but still left much more to be seeked out. After a while, as we grew more comfortable with each other, the conversation took on a more relaxed, free-flowing nature and she started showing more of her feminine charms and wiles. The earlier politeness was now replaced with a mutual curiosity about each other, as she became more engaged in the conversation.

We were getting into the swing of things. She shifted a little closer to me, and I leaned into her as I put my arms around her waist.

I made the move.








To be continued...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?