.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Lets talk about us.

A recent look at my Sitemeter report indicates a much higher viewership than I expected. It's not a problem, since this blog isn't meant to be a private emotional outlet or something to be shared only with close friends. In my opinion, there are much better ways to do that than through an online blog.

I don't really know who's reading my blog, apart from those who've left comments or tags or are on my MSN list. We may only be "hi/bye" acquaintances in hall, or you may be a friend of a friend who's linked me up on their own blog, but nevertheless I aim to make each entry a decent read, even for those who may not know me well.

To me, this is probably the online equivalent of sitting at a kopitiam and talking cock over a cup of coffee or a bottle of beer. You're most welcome to pull up a chair and sit in. I'd buy you an online drink if I could, but the technology for that doesn't quite exist.

Still, it would be nice if you could identify yourselves. Especially if you're a young and attractive female.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?