.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 08, 2005

 

You gotta bottle up and go...

Here's my last entry before I pack my laptop in.

Stuff's packed, documents are in order, everything else looks fine for now. After a rousing and entertaining (in both good and bad ways) jam last night, I got to talk with an NTU lecturer cum bassist who lived in California. Lots to look forward to, and even more to watch out for. Streetsmarts is the word.

Here's a list of modules I'll be taking:

ME0001 : Introduction to Working Life
ME0002 : Bachelor Pad Ergonomics
ME0003 : American Lifestyle Studies
ME0004 : Long-distance Driving Skills

With some cross-faculty modules:

BL0053 : American Music - Performance and History
GS0001 : Guitar Shop Topology
BO0053 : Brew Appreciation

I don't know how long it'll be before I get on the Internet again, so watch out for my maiden post from California.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?