.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 03, 2006

 

Let's see...

This blog is coming close to it's first year anniversary. It started life as a chronicle of my 10 week internship at the suggestion of an enthusiastic friend (I wonder if she still reads it now though) and it has since become a creative outlet of sorts, a pseudo-pedestal-cum-podium from which I dispense opinions I deem suitable for public consumption and espouse my somewhat lopsided musical tastes.

To commemorate this occasion let's have a look at some of the more recent interesting searches that led here, see if you can figure out which entries contained these terms:

1) brewerkz

2) people who captures stray dogs (I don't know either)

3) hound dog taylor video (perhaps related to the above)

4) chet atkins

5) fabrication galvanised sheet

6) roomful of blues singapore

7) vjc guitar ensemble

8) stone polish sandpaper (no idea)

9) blues virus singapore

10) NUS Chancellor Shield

Among some of the other more "colourful" search terms that aren't stored in my Sitemeter log anymore but which I distinctly remember are:

1) nude singapore girls (or some permutation/combination)

2) geylang girl xxx (ditto)

3) trashy lingerie

Again, see if you can spot those. Don't expect anything too exciting though.


And to reflect the marvels of how the Internet has shrunk our neighbourhood, here are two other bloggers with whom I've made contact through this blog:

1) Angels and Vagabonds by Tim McGarry

2) Bamboo and Motorbikes : Soundscapes of Japan by Ayme Frye

Both are excellent blogs well worth reading, you'd do well to check them out.



To end it off, I would like to extend a warm welcome to a certain Singnet user who seems to keep entering my blog via a yahoo search for "boogie-chillun.blogspot juke joint". Regardless of whether you happen to be an attractive female or not, do drop a line and say hi.

Back to our regular programme.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?